Monday, December 20, 2004

Hello, chocopie

Finally, I made my own blog.
As I have blog fans related to food, my blog will be dedicated to food.
Among food, I adore chocolate. So my blog name is chocopie, which means pie made of chocolate.
As I likd it too much, my friends nicknamed me "chocopie"
Even if I don't speak fluent English, I'll try to render my thinking about food, and my cuisinery life into English.
Of course, I'll be able to make friends with people from various countries.
I'll introduce our tradition, cuisine, culture through this blog.
I'm very pleased to have my blog.

2 Comments:

Blogger santos. said...

hi olipo

welcome to the blogworld. i'm very pleased you have a blog too!

4:39 AM  
Blogger pinkcocoa said...

hiya olipo
welcome to foodblogging ;-)

4:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home