Saturday, December 25, 2004

Christmas came to me

Wow, it's Christmas !
What did you do at Christmas Eve ?
In European country, all family gather and exchange gifts, Christmas is possibly very important feast for family.
In our country, Christmas is for lover or friends. We don't pass Christmas eve with our family. We go out and meet friends or lover ^^
How about me ? I had a nice dinner with my freinds, we talked each other without knowing that the closing time of restaurant was being approached. It was very pleasant time for me to see them because I was so busy since 1 month ago. I didn't dare seeing them after working or at weekends.
Due to much stress and heavy work, I was exhausted, and I had to take a rest.
After passing good time with my friends, I ran to cathedral to say christmas special Mass with my parents. Cathedral prepared a special korean rice cake made of bean and pumpkin for us.
Regrettably, it didn't snow.

















Although I wanted to make a special Christmas cake for me and my family, I had no enough time so I bought a chocolate rapsberry cake at patisserie near to my appartment. It was very yummy and nice.

1 Comments:

Blogger pinkcocoa said...

Olipo!
belated akemashite omedetou!
haha. It's really too late for the greeting now a week has passed! Ohh I love the look of the chocolate cake...you just reminded me I have to post about my christmas cake :)

9:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home