Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Ramyun, Ramyun, Ramyun.


Ramyun's line up Posted by Hello

I indulged in Ramyun. There were too many kinds of Ramyun in super market. Although I don't like instant food, ramyun seems to me exceptional. ^^ Meandering noodle, refreshing and spicy soup. I also like cold ramyun that is shown in summer time. Especailly mustard sauce bites the nose, fresh vegetables are well harmonised with cold noodle maybe due to ices ? When I came back my sister's residence, I found my self who was holding an armful of ramyuns. Don't I take them every night ?

3 Comments:

Blogger Elvira said...

Bonjour! Merci de ta visite à mon blog généraliste, Tabacaria. J'ai découvert ton blog à travers la blogosphère gourmande, car j'ai moi aussi un blog culinaire, Tasca da Elvira - http://bureaudetabac.hautetfort.com/ - où je donne mes recettes du Portugal, de France et d'ailleurs. Pour le Festival Portugais de Paris, c'est une initiative destinée à promouvoir la culture portugaise, dans une capitale du monde différente chaque année. À bientôt et encore bravo pour ton joli blog!

6:56 AM  
Blogger pinkcocoa said...

hiya chocopie
Is ramyun the korean name for instant noodle or issit japanese? I have tried many instant noodles before and I would have to say my favourite is still those from Korea! "Shin Ramyun" is one of my favourite ;-)
I havent really tried Japanese instant noodles though. They are too expensive here :(

2:20 AM  
Blogger Chocopie said...

salut, elvira. Merci de ta visite de ma cote. Je suis vraiement debutante au blog. Je veux le developper et rencontrer des gens via ce blog.

Salut anne. Grace a ta visite, je me consacrerai plus temps a mon blog. Bienvenue chez moi.

Hi, pinkcocoa. You know well about Korea. How did you know shin ramyun ?
Of course, I like it.

4:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home