Saturday, June 04, 2005

Feeling matcha's flavor


Matcha frappuchino Posted by Hello

I romped around shops, market and department store. I bought a pink purse, a cute bell for my best freinds. I'll give them as a souvenir of Japan's visiting. Um ~~ There were too many products in a shop window who were waiting for customers. I stopped by a stationery where sold various pretty products ; wall paper, note, pencil, clip, ribbon, etc. We had a light sandwich with matcha frappuchino. Normally I like cappuchino due to typical flavor of cynammon. But now, it's june, we prefered to take cool drink. Matcha's flavor was not too strong. It's good to rinse our mouth after taking a fat meal. But it matched well with cheese+tomato+lettuce sandwich.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

Oh my goodness! This sounds delicious. I will have to keep an eye out for frozen matcha drinks. I'm trying really hard to like matcha...it seems like something you have to keep reintroducing yourself to.

4:26 PM  
Blogger pinkcocoa said...

hi hi
This must be from Starbucks, am I right? We have the same thing here too :) It's my favourite drink at Starbucks.

12:36 AM  
Blogger Dr.Gray said...

Starbucks, yuk. They dont even taste like matcha if you ask me.

10:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home