Monday, June 20, 2005

Irish souvenir


Irish fudge Posted by Hello

To see a night view of Dublin, I went out with my colleague. We strolled along a street in the middle of Dublin. This street continued to the temple street, where is famous for irish pubs. There were many irish pubs where we can listen to live music, maybe irish traditional performance, tap dance( For information, don't forget to book in advance) Dublin was very small and calm city, I loved their calmness. Of course a main street was very animated by young people at night, but it was clean and well arranged. I stopped by souvenir shops in temple street. They sold different products typical to Ireland such as guiness produts. I bought some souvenirs for friends. This is fudge made of irish whisky Jamson. It's good, not too sweet.

1 Comments:

Blogger Elvira said...

J'adore les "fudges" anglais!

8:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home