Monday, January 02, 2006

Prussian carp's bread

 

In front of my house, an aunt sells bread which shape is Prussian carp. In fact, I don't like this bread. No, I didn't like this bread. It made of flour, egg and read bean flour. I didn't like this read bean flour inside this bread. But suddenly, I bought them and its taste was fantastic. Maybe, I was very hungry. As it was fresh and hot, I fell into this bread. Whenever I pass this smaller machine that make Prussian carp's bread, I don't reject their temptation. Thanks to it, I gained on 10 kilograms. My colleagues laughed at my fat body. I was not happy. Today, although I wanted to take it, I well stood it. Oh my god.. Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

Blogger Elvira said...

Wonderful! You are back!

Happy New Year, Chocopie!

8:25 AM  
Blogger Rosa's Yummy Yums said...

I wish you a very Happy New Year full of happiness and yummy things to eat!

1:52 AM  
Blogger Bunny said...

Happy New Years! Thank you for commenting on my blog and I think your blog is wonderful too! I am not a big fan of the carp bread either... I do love hoh-dduk from the street vendors!

11:26 AM  
Blogger Rosa's Yummy Yums said...

Your co-worker are impolite people without feelings; mean! try not to care too much about their remark, because such people are generally not happy therefore they like to see the weak point in others...

11:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home