Monday, June 21, 2010

I bought some wines


In general, I didn't drink, and I didn't try to drink, I didn't want to join any social life drinking with peoples, because I do not like alcohol and I can't drink at all. Even very lighter one such as beer or wine.
However during I stayed in Ireland alone, I became to drinking culture, because most of irish peoples love alcohol and drinking. As I could easily access to a bar or alcohol while having a meal, I could get used drinking. Now ? I like very much drinking. For example when I feel very thirty, I think very naturally of beer, instead of any cold beverage such as cola or juice. Today when I went to Lotte department store, they were selling various kinds of wines with special price. If I buy more than 6 bottles, they will deliver them to my house, therefore I picked up 7 bottles. Most of them were red wines, because personally speaking, I prefer red wine. It is changing depending on my taste, anyhow now I prefer red wine. However, I am so weak at red wine, therefore whenever I drink just 1 glass of red wine, I feel so excited and happy, and after drinking two glasses of wine, I fall to asleep regardless of my intention.
I bought also some cheese and smoked ham that looked well harmonious each other. So far I have never bought cheese and imported hams in Korea. It's so expensive. However I had no choice. I had to accept that price even.

Now I'm saying myself consolating that daily drinking and light alcohol helps digestion, which will help finally to live healthy and long.


Cross finger !

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Just gone through your blog and being a wine lover, I enjoyed going through your blog. keep on posting. Colonialgifts.co.uk

3:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home