Thursday, September 03, 2009

Macaron of Laduree



I met a old friend of mine who is living in Paris. It's been about 5 years since I met her. Although I lived a few years in Europe very close to Paris and I visited from time to time Paris to relax myself. As I was under much pressure and I was tied up with problems, I wanted to go anywhere even during a short weekend. As I had to take flight, a visit to other country was arranged in a very short time. Anyhow, I was so happy and I couldn't feel many years were passed. It's always so nice to meet old friend.
She brought macarons made by Laduree. Oh, so delicious. Colours also are so beautiful but taste also was so good. Thinking of the moment that I had some cakes, macarons with hot chocolate there, I appreciated her friendship.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home