Sunday, June 08, 2008

Walnut party



Recently, I love for Italian food. Why ? and suddenly ? Not at all. I have loved Italian food, however, I could have many opportunities of eating Italian foods. There are some Italian small town near to Jervis tram station. I heard that one irish guy who loved Italian football and food made this street composed of 3 restaurants, 1 bar, 1 icecream shops. And there is another italian restanraunt in Inchicore also. Today, I went to this street. As appetizer, I selected mushroom and walnuts salad with some red wines. As main, today's special was spanich ravioli with walnut sauce. Walnut sauce attracted my appetite. I couldnt' imagine ravioli sauce is made of walnut. Salade was so simple, and ravioli also was so different. It was not bad.

-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home