Sunday, January 27, 2008

Orchid world




I brought our colleagues to chinese restaurant, Orchid. As I know some restaurants in Dublin, I think that actually this restaurant is the best. Food is good, and persoanlly, I like very much interior decorated by golden flowers on the black wall. It's so special.About two years ago, I was introduced by my irish friends. In that time, I didn't recognize real taste of this restaurant. However, as I find different restaurants, I could discover that this restaurant has a good quality. Some times, I go at lunch time. My favourite lunch menu is prawn dumpling as starter and boiled sea bass with giner as main. They are all so simple and tasty. Especially, foods try to stick to original taste of each material.
This time, as there were many peoples, we had to order a few different foods to share. As appetizer, there were some prawn boiled dumpling, spicy soup, etc. As main dish, boiled sea bass with giner sauce, plump crisy duck, some vegetables. Unfortunately, I can't remember all names of food. Next time, I'll write them down.

2 Comments:

Blogger Blarg said...

Hello,

I couldn't find a contact email to send this to, so I'll post an abbreviated version up here instead:

My name is Scott Dunham, and I’m in my final year of studying Comparative Sociology at the University of Puget Sound. I’m writing my thesis about the cultural role played online ethnic food communities such as blogs, journals, and forums. My current focus is Korean food communities. I have been reading your blog as part of my study, and if you are interested, I would love to have an opportunity to interview you to get your own thoughts and opinions.

If you're interested, I can be reached at sdunham (at) ups (dot) edu.

Thanks!
-Scott

2:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home