Wednesday, August 11, 2010

New start


I had a lunch at New start, a restaurant specialized in fresh and natual vegetable foods. It was almost 6 or 7 years when I visited here with my friend. Frankly speaking, as interior and decoration were very humble and clumsy, I didn't like so much that restaurant. Besides it, although wellbeing became a moto for korean culture since a few years ago, organic or vegetarian restaurant or food were not well introduced yet. I just thought that almost all foods were very similar to one that I've been having at home.
Recently, a friend recommended me again this restaurant. When I had a meal with her, I discovered that foods were very neat and clean. Especially I like the most kimbap, tteokbokki(rice cakes in hot sauce), pumpkin porridge, and bread with special soy sauce + fresh jam.

Today I visited again that restaurant. Menu was very similar to previous time, however I enjoyed so much eating them.
As there are plentiful of healthy foods, there are many old peoples who gather to have a meal talking each other, or somtimes salary men who are working near to that restaurant.
For info., korean singer, tablo from epik high visited here also.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home