Friday, March 15, 2013

Spicy hibachi shrimp

Last night, I drank a bottle of red wine. This morning, I feel so bad,,, I have a feeling that swollen stomach is empty,, therefore it should be filed with some stuffs.
As soon as I woke up, I rush to have a breakfast. 1 toasted bagel with cream cheese, 1 cup of coffee with milk. And some green grapes, and 1 croissant. However in 2 hours, I feel so hungry. I couldn't bear, I tried to have a lunch earlier around 11 o'clock.
Fried rice at Tintin noodles and rice drew my appetite. I chose the same menu - hibachi shrimp, fried rice, some mushrooms and vegetables. When I saw receipt to find my waiting number, I couldn't understand "1 spicy". As I didn't understand meaning of spicy, not literally but from their restaurant, I just got hibachi shimp.
When I went up to 2nd floor and open their lunch box, I could notice what spicy meant. They put many spicy red peppers. Yes, it was spicy, however it was so good. Bearably spicy but more tasty.
As I felt so hungry, I could enjoy their shrimp rice, so much... I exclaimed " oh my god, it's so awesome "
I won't be able to try any more hibachi shrimp.... So sad

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home