Friday, March 15, 2013

Spicy hibachi shrimp

Last night, I drank a bottle of red wine. This morning, I feel so bad,,, I have a feeling that swollen stomach is empty,, therefore it should be filed with some stuffs.
As soon as I woke up, I rush to have a breakfast. 1 toasted bagel with cream cheese, 1 cup of coffee with milk. And some green grapes, and 1 croissant. However in 2 hours, I feel so hungry. I couldn't bear, I tried to have a lunch earlier around 11 o'clock.
Fried rice at Tintin noodles and rice drew my appetite. I chose the same menu - hibachi shrimp, fried rice, some mushrooms and vegetables. When I saw receipt to find my waiting number, I couldn't understand "1 spicy". As I didn't understand meaning of spicy, not literally but from their restaurant, I just got hibachi shimp.
When I went up to 2nd floor and open their lunch box, I could notice what spicy meant. They put many spicy red peppers. Yes, it was spicy, however it was so good. Bearably spicy but more tasty.
As I felt so hungry, I could enjoy their shrimp rice, so much... I exclaimed " oh my god, it's so awesome "
I won't be able to try any more hibachi shrimp.... So sad

2 Comments:

Blogger seolara said...

Paylaşımlarınız çok başarılı, sitenizi ilgiyle takip ediyorum..
çay makinesi

1:21 AM  
Blogger seolara said...

Paylaşımlarınız çok başarılı, sitenizi ilgiyle takip ediyorum..
tost makinaları
döner ocağı
remta çay kazanı
Endüstriyel
sanayi tipi
çay otomatı
remtamutfak.net
Döner ocağı
çay kazanları
sanayi tipi
sanayi tipi
döküm ızgara
mutfak
full film izle
full film izle
cerciko.com

1:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home