Monday, February 16, 2009

Cup cake fever



Recently, korean peoples indulge in cup cake fever. Many cafes show different cup cakes, which go well with various coffees. Maybe, a trendy movie < sex and the City> influenced us. Or fashion and food programs. They introduces cup cakes shop with one scene of movie such as sex and the city. Many young girls associate it automatically with very luxurious and cool dessert. Of course, cup cake's shape is so cute and extraordinary. However, it's so expensive(I think so). It costs about 5000 won. If we can solve one meal with 5000 won, this small dessert is not really cheap. If I take it with a cup of coffee at the cafe, I have to pay at least 10,000 won. In spite of this price, many peoples buy cup cakes at department stores. And recently, there are some special shops selling just cup cakes. Today, I tried cup cakes with hot coffees. These cup cakes were not so sweet differently from my expectation. I loved this taste. I picked up two cup cakes ; apple cinamon, strawberry.
Due to popularity of cup cakes, different cakes are not served too much. As I like other cakes or pies, range of choice became very limited. Anyhow, for the time being, we can try very easily these cup cakes. ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home