Saturday, February 28, 2009

Wood & Brick


Almost about 15 years ago, my senior invited me at dinner. After work, he brought me to one bakery, which on 2nd floor, italian restaurant was equipped. The first floor is bakery. In that time, there were not many western style restaurants in Seoul like now. Therefore, this restaurant was like a pioneer. Frankly speaking, I don't know why they named for Wood & brick and What from. I can't even associate two words. At any rate, I can guess just that wood will indicate cooking and brick is just associated with chimney, so cooking kitchen.
As it's located in the center of Seoul, food was not bad. With the lapse of time, this restaurant was also developped. Decoration, interiors became more modern, and chic covered with black colours. They introduced course menu with steak, and wine menu also. One day, I brought my foreign friends to this restaurant. They liked so much. Without me, they have had dinner from time to time during their staying period. I prefer their pasta menu. Although many restaurants will be newly opened and closed in the future, I expect their longevity.


Food : ***
Inteior : ***
Address : 1-6, Shinmunro, Chongro-gu, Seoul, Korea,
Telephone : 82-2-735-1151

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home